easyjet kodu poole.
Published by kreisiwhite under on 5:28 AM
Well, here i am, London airport, and these heels are killing me! Big time. I waited for my luggage and what a fuck, the lock that i put on my suitcase is not there anymore. Okou...first reaction was that someone went though my things. I opened it quickly .. ok stuff...,ok. Wfhuuuuh, lucky bastard me, nothing was taken, it just must have broken off in the airplane. And away we go to wait 7 and half hours for my home flight, jeppy. Oh, yeah, in Newcastle i had to take some stuff out, cause the luggage was to heavy ,,, still. After all that i left behind. And my suitcase is very full. And cause i had a handbag plus my lap top, i had to pay extra £18 to put the handbag as luggage as well. Total wanker. And tom had to pay that out of his petrol money. I’m so sorry babe. I would have paid it myself, but i don’t get my last pay until Wednesday .
Well, my new computer is working just fine! I’m so thankful and pleased . tough it shows me , that i have 4 minutes of battery left, but im still typing.
I miss him already. His such a big fluff crying in the airport and making me cry. It was rather hard. All these 7 months ive been part of a family and now im not waking up in that house, not go to work, and wont cuddle my boyfriend. Im gonna miss that all so so much! But his coming in July and we are going to talk in skype. But i am a bit worried, cause his starting a new job on Monday. I hope, that i can still talk to him, even if it is only 2 times a week. I will understand.
I love you and will miss you all like crazy!!! Muh muh all of yous.
Well, my new computer is working just fine! I’m so thankful and pleased . tough it shows me , that i have 4 minutes of battery left, but im still typing.
I miss him already. His such a big fluff crying in the airport and making me cry. It was rather hard. All these 7 months ive been part of a family and now im not waking up in that house, not go to work, and wont cuddle my boyfriend. Im gonna miss that all so so much! But his coming in July and we are going to talk in skype. But i am a bit worried, cause his starting a new job on Monday. I hope, that i can still talk to him, even if it is only 2 times a week. I will understand.
I love you and will miss you all like crazy!!! Muh muh all of yous.

0 comments:
Post a Comment